Huzhou Nanxun Yintuo Special Material Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the development and production of high-quality ferritic stainless steel seamless pipes, nickel-nickel alloys and seamless pipes for sale.
The difference between seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe:
1. In appearance, the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe is that the inner wall of the welded pipe has welding ribs, while the seamless steel pipe does not.
2. The pressure of seamless pipes is higher. Welded pipes are generally around 10 MPa. Now welded pipes are seamlessly treated.
3. The seamless steel pipe is formed in one step during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be rolled and welded, usually spiral welding and direct welding. The performance of seamless tubes is better, and of course the price is higher.
Steel pipe is a kind of hollow long steel, which is widely used as pipelines for conveying fluids, such as oil, natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc. In addition, when bending and torsion strength are the same, the weight is lighter, so it is also widely used Used to manufacture mechanical parts and engineering structures.
Seamless steel pipes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe: round tube blank → heating → piercing → heading → annealing → pickling → oiling (copper plating) → multi-pass cold drawing (cold rolling) → blank tube → heat treatment → straightening Straight→Hydraulic test (flaw detection)→Mark→Storage.
2. Hot rolling (extruded seamless steel pipe): round tube billet → heating → piercing → three-roll cross rolling, continuous rolling or extrusion → pipe removal → sizing (or reducing) → cooling → billet tube → straightening → Hydraulic test (or flaw detection) → mark → warehousing.
We are constantly moving forward, but we also see the stars and ambitious ambitions. For more information, please contact us: seamless pipe manufacturers. Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long.