0 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Stripes will look awesome on hollywierd pricks !! Jail birds ! Lock them up!
https://offthewire.com/these-5-hollywood-celebrities-blamed-the-suspicious-packages-on-trump/0 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I spent some time today on a certain hill where many crows gather occasionally. A few spotted me, and we chatted a bit and had a few crackers together, but soon after that brief moment, a migration of about 250 crows flew over-head and about 50 of them came down next to me and it suddenly got intense. What a sight! All those crows aiming for me and landing so close by! A couple crows seemed to know me from our many years of past connections and they walked right up to me within arms reach, so that was wild to experience - I really wish I knew them better as they all appear so similar unless you see them every week or so - gets rather difficult when there's several weeks between visits. I tried to feed everyone at least a little bit but 50 crows go through a handful of crackers pretty swiftly.
Once we were all done goofing around with a game of 'catch the cracker', who decides to show up but Canuck the crow! He lands next to me and walks right up to me and looks up. I had to rummage around the ground a bit to find him a small cracker piece and he was acting like "It's OK.. but what else ya got? Anything? Is this it?". Not the best timing, dude! Make me look bad, sure. LOL
So we talked a bit as Canauck checked for something better (in the ground, like bugs and other scraps perhaps), but no sign of Cassiar or Junior, hmmm.
Soon Canuck headed back to Shawn's house area and landed on a pole nearby so I wandered that way as well. Most crows were all taking off with the next wave of 250 or so migrating crows passing over-head all heading to the Rookery for the night. It looked like only 2 or 3 crows remained and Canuck seemed to be gone... so other than enjoying the amazing view of their playful flight and the sounds of their pretty calls to each other (besides all that horrid traffic that never stops - ugh) I was about to leave when Canuck flew in from 'somewhere' and landed on Shawn's fence and there was Shawn just a few meters away from me. Haha. Another surprise. So we all got to talking for a while. It was really nice to see Shawn again as well. He's such a nice, kind down to Earth person. I like this guy. :> No wonder Canuck likes Shwan too. We had a good long chat about all things crow and so forth. Canuck was very interactive and got right up in my face a couple times. The first time as Shawn and I were talking he sidled up to me on the fence slowly, making that strong tough guy crow waddle, step by step, inching closer, head down all dominant, and stopped right next to my face stared right at me, so I gave him a neck rub and he was calm and cool about it. When he wants a human hand for attention, you know it. A while later I teased Canuck by moving my hand slowly toward him as I said "I'm gonna pet you... I'm gonna pet you..." and he let me again but the look on his face, feathers all low and flat, eyes forward pretending to look over my shoulder, and then his trick he likes to do sometimes... Canuck suddenly moves like a Ninja and nips at my hand to get a reaction, "AHHH! I knew it!" I said... Shawn said "Yea he had that look in his eyes". What a character... I did get him going though. Canuck is such a player. LOL :> What a character.
It got too cold out for my current attire as it was almost dark now and so I left for the night. Canuck was up way too late, but that bird is part night-owl as well I think, always the last one to the Rookery and first up and out in the morning it seems. Shawn knows his patterns well as they see each other almost daily. Canuck is a unique one for sure. I might start dropping by again more often. It felt like he missed me a bit. He's such an attention hog. What a bird. I just have to make sure Mr Famous Star Ambassador doesn't get all the attention when he's around - the whole greater crow tribe gets time with me, that's just how I roll.
Photo was taken just before I walked into frame as I saw them meet up. :>0 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Pa is now looking to secretly push gun owner confiscation Dems are out of their flipping bird brained minds ! Stop them now!
http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/49341750:WpJEQRGiN:m:1:1389136022:C8D8B25336A6FBA74B09FD3777F20339:r1 1 Comments 0 Shares
- This too thanks to fellow patriots are the Globalist dirty birds
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GmMAWtSn1DU/hqdefault.jpg0 1 Comments 0 Shares
- Big difference to Christianity , Catholic Church changed added and removed verses strayed from the King James to forge their own 73 books . The Bible is originally 66 books 39 old 27 new! We don’t bow to men or idols we don’t rosary we don’t pray to female Mary who is a vessel not a DIETY!
It’s a false religion led by evil dirty birds fouls most foul!
And where is the priests punishment wait to burn in Hell ???? They need to be punished here and now to save their spirits from hell! Or just away with them hang them all!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/record-27-5-mn-settlement-ny-catholic-child-022121292.html0 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Boy how this world just keeps getting smaller and all dirty birds CHRIST is revealing through President Trump arm GOD Bless ! Thank you sweet JESUS !
https://sable.godaddy.com/c/196001?id=3123340.3844.1.fc434d4e0e749515f982c9fe553aba4d1 2 Comments 0 Shares
IM sure it’s an obama agent they are all bought by deepstate they protect these filthy birds hang that prick!0 0 Comments 0 Shares
No results to show
No results to show
No results to show
No results to show