OK, so.... hmmm.
1. Dude goes trans, takes hormones, becomes 'female'.
2. Trans female meets male, dates, gets engaged.
3. Trans female won't adopt but wants kids... Huh? OK, so... hmmm.
4. Trans female goes off hormones to get sperm back and wants to get random surrogate female 'pergante' (yes, I used the meme word) so they can pass on their specific genetic line. OK, so... hmmm. Why did you trans in the first place? Too young to do so? OK, there might need to be laws put in place so doctors stop harming the species as they are. Just a thought.
5. What about your male sex partner? Do they get to do the same (Get another random female surrogate pregnant)? Do they even want to?
So is this not over all just a really strange way to adopt, technically? Why is your specific DNA so important to you of your own cells are/were not originally? What about love (the real universal family kind)?
Is this even going to work out for the trans female? Their poor sperm has already been mangled. Is this even safe for the kid? What if it turns out... you know... 'totally non-viable'? *Yikes*
The strange decisions that stem from free will, huh?
I say all this and I'm not against their free will... I just find it all so very... strange... surreal even. Oh well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnAsk5vWzE
For me it's simple. Male body, male cells, healthy sperm, no interest in kids unless VERY SPECIFIC genetic details are first proven, could easily adopt, very particular about mate's mental states especially loyalty and BS free natural traditional roles, but as for sex and fkng goes I'm in it for the PLEASURE and FUN and nothing more so whatever you got as long as it's sexy to me I'm just fine with it! :> "S/He's hot! Show us what ya got!" LOL
(I've more in common with dolphins and ETs than humans in these regards, no surprise there).